Saturday 26 February 2011

Sorry I have been AWOL for so long, but those of you who know me will know why and forgive me.

So I have a plan to heal myself, and that is to start an Art Journal. I have been dithering about this for so long but today I discovered a fabulous link to Art Journal Everyday. (Theres a link at the very top of my blog page in the right hand column - Check it out)

I am posting my intention here to help me focus and hopefully keep me on track.

I have thought about doing an Art Journal for so long but put it off for 2 reasons, i think I am not talented enough and my life is pretty dull, what would I write about every day. I finally came up with a plan that will hopefully solve both of the issues. My Journal is going be all about Crafty inspiration and ideas I can collect along the way and will hopefully build over the weeks into a really useful resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment